Welcome to the Black Friday Boost challenge!
We’re in September, which means a few things:
- Q3 is coming to a close (get ready to be bombarded with planning workshops in Q4 😉)
- Autumn is around the corner (which means it’s almost hot chocolate season! ☕)
- And it’s less than 3 months until Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend! 💰
That’s right, folks! Black Friday is fast approaching and I want to make sure we’re all prepared for it.
Have you started to think about running a Black Friday sale yet?
If not, that’s totally fine. I’d bet my bottom dollar that only a few of us who are ready for the biggest sale event of the year!
This challenge is all about helping you:
- define your Black Friday offer
- setting your sale goals
- keep affiliates in the loop about your sale
- prepare everything affiliates need to promote
- decide if you want to run an affiliate competition
Why get involved in the challenge? 🤔
You've worked so hard to create an affiliate program - BFCM is a great time to harness their power!
Planning Black Friday promotions is a BEAST and now you have an affiliate program - let's just say it can be a lot to deal with in one weekend.
But I'm here to make it easy 😍
I don't want you to hit November 20th and be like 'oh shit, I should probably do a sale next week' - nope. I'm not letting that happen 🙈
The earlier you plan BFCM (Black Friday/Cyber Monday), the better and the earlier you let your affiliates know, the better!
How can I help? 🤔
The strategies I'll teach you in this challenge and templates I provide are the exact ones that helped a past client earn over 5-figures from affiliate sales in one Black Friday weekend.
(Plus a little extra because I've learned a *lot* since then!)
I'm in, what's the plan? 😎
Here's how it's going to go down:
- The Challenge has a primary goal: end the month with your Black Friday affiliate promo planned out
Each week we have a micro goal, from defining our Black Friday sale to emailing our affiliates
I'll guide you through tools in the Toolkit to help you take action on the challenge (as well as - you guessed it! - templates!!)